Budgeting and Pricing
In order to avoid wasting your time and ours we like to get some idea of your budget up
front. The cost for kiosk hardware typically ranges anywhere from $3,000 to $10,000 per kiosk based largely
on the hardware configuration and manufacturing complexity. We are not a kiosk manufacturer but we are happy
to assist you in getting a quote on your kiosk hardware.
The cost of the kiosk software (the part we write) varies greatly because it is
completely customized to each client’s needs to be a perfect-fit solution. Most of our kiosk software projects fall somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 to 700 development hours.
Determining Our Role in Your Kiosk Software Project
We also use this opportunity to determine our role in your project. We're easy to
work with and have several options available.
Our possible roles in your kiosk software project:
- Modifying your existing kiosk software
- Creating completely new kiosk software
- Utilize your existing website with KioskSimple kiosk lockdown software
- Consulting on an as-needed basis
Many of our clients are not familiar with the Agile SCRUM development process so we take
this opportunity to give you a primer. Agile has proven to be highly successful
in delivery great ROI but it doesn’t always fit in with the culture of all organizations.
Agile embraces the constantly changing nature of projects and therefore does not
attempt to make a perfect plan from the beginning. It instead spreads the planning
out over the entire development processes and focuses on completing the most valuable
features first (as prioritized by you the client).
Benefits of our Agile Kiosk Software Development Process:
- You get a working kiosk software on a regular basis, enabling you to determine
if the project is going in the right direction.
- You get your requirements implemented in the priority order which you define, enabling
you to prevent wastage.
- You can control how your money is being spent because you can always reduce/remove
funding to the project team.